If just making a good impression is the idea then simple dresses and co-ords can work effortlessly.
- First thing to consider is the occasion and time of the party as this sets the tone for dressing up. Day celebrations favor comparatively lighter designs, allowing a simple look to do the trick. This one allows for a more relaxed party dress topped with some light make-up. Addition of simple accessories can further accentuate the look making it all the more pleasurable, but that is totally up to the wearer.
- On the other hand, if the party is at night, you can go for a dressier, classier appearance. Opt for a nice gown, a pleated dress or a smart playsuit to look simply amazing.
- Standing out in a party, but in a good way is important. Try and stick to your personal style and avoid going too overboard as it may fetch discomfort and you may not end up enjoying the party. For instance, a pair of bejeweled sneakers is a good choice for ladies who aren’t comfortable wearing heels.
- It is always better to combine your existing clothes and create unique styles than buying a new outfit.
- When it comes to choosing accessories, elegant, dainty designs work well for an evening event. For night parties you can glam up your look with chunky, statement pieces. Large hoops, broad belts, and earrings can make even the simplest outfit look party ready.
- The next in line is shoes and bags. Either match them or create the perfect clash. Pick a color from the outfit and match your shoes and bags with it or just take whatever you like as nowadays pretty much everything works!
- To make the party look more unique, you can add a personal style statement to it. Like a headband, some embellishments in your hair or tribal accessories can render a uniqueness to your look.
- Besides outfit, styling your hair is another key factor to nail a party look. You can try a variety of things from simply straightening your hair to going for intricate braids to achieve a more glamorous look. For a sexier appearance try on beach waves or tight ringlets, whatever suits the occasion.